VegCspice stands for Vegetable, Citrus (Vitamin C) and spice is a name coined by Jonathan Aranki, who blogs on his fitness website, unitedabsemirates.com.
The smoothie is prepared by blending vegetables, citrus and spices to make a natural weight loss smoothie.
The main ingredients of the smoothie are this:
- Vegetables (cabbage, lettuce or carrots).
- Citrus (Lemon or lime). If you are using other citrus species like orange, tangerine or grapefruit, the quantity of the fruits has to increase.
- Spice (Garlic, ginger or pepper).
It should be noted that other vegetables and spices can be incorporated, as long as the substantial balance is maintained. For example, too much ginger or pepper should not be put, whereas, generous amounts of garlic can be added.
This is because the smoothie should not get so spicy that it hurts or is unbearable to drink.
The smoothie should be spicy enough to just sting the tongue but not unbearable to drink.
- Wash the ingredients for the smoothie. ie, vegetables, spice and citrus.
- Squeeze the citrus into the blender or cup (whichever way you prefer).
- Chop the vegetables and spices into fine pieces.
- Dump the contents into a blender and blend, till you have a frothy consistency.
- Pour the smoothie into a cup and drink.
Benefits of VegCspice smoothie
For maximum, effects, it is advised that the VegCspice smoothie, be incorporated with the water flush therapy (water therapy). If the two are yin and yang, and one cannot function properly, without the other. If the two are incorporated together, below are some of the effects.
- Clearer skin
- Weight loss
- Brain clarity