The fact that you are on my blog means that you want to know how to sleep early.
My name is Jonathan Aranki, and I am kind of an unorthodox person. I am a Lion and I find my own way in life.
I am not a goat, that always follows the trend.
Forget about those tips you here, but according to me, there are only three reasons, why people can’t sleep early:
- Lack of money (poverty)
Lack of Money (Poverty)
I like to go to the root cause of people’s problems, not their superficial problems.
9 times out of 10, the main cause of why people don’t know how to sleep early, is because they are poor.
As such, their hearts are always filled with worries, which makes them not be able to sleep.
Poverty brings with it, many problems:
- Bad diet
- Bad health
- Low self-esteem
If you have all these problems, how the hell would you be able to sleep.
The only way you can rectify this is for you to find another way to make money, by diversifying your income source.
On the contrary, this is easier said than done, and only 1 in 1 million people, that reads this post, might be able to pull it off.
But does this mean you should give up and continue living a mediocre life?
No! You need to keep on fighting, as life doesn’t play fair. Since there is still live, there is hope.
Fortunately, the easiest way, I can see you making money, is by blogging or vlogging, and trust me it isn’t hard.
Many people are making millions online, through their blogs and youtube channels.
They travel the world living fulfilling lives, and you can too, if only you take the following steps.
I don’t teach people how to blog or vlog, but the steps are basic.
For those venturing into Blogging:
- Choose a topic (avoid health and fitness niche, it is too saturated). I barely make money on this website, despite the money I have put into it.
- Also, avoid, medical fashion and celebrity niches, since they are not profitable.
- Do a little research, there are niches that pay as high as $200 per click.
- Buy a domain, make sure it is short and rememberable.
- Get shared hosting.
- Buy a premium WordPress theme. You are treating this as a business.
- Set up your website.
- Write 200 articles. Each article must be at least, 2500 words long (to overcome the competition).
- Monetize your site, through affiliate marketing, Adsense, etc.
- Wait for 6 months, as google index your site and send you traffic.
- By the end of the year, if you did, what I just told you, you will be making at least $1000 monthly.
- Do not steal people’s content. Google will penalize you, and you will never make that money. Make sure you are making helpful and unique content.
For those Venturing into Vlogging
Vlogging (posting videos online), is a better alternative than blogging, as it takes less time, yet gives the most rewards.
Most youtube stars, make more money than bloggers, by a long shot.
So as a novice, I will advise you to start in this space, by following the steps below:
- Get a good camera, you don’t need to buy an expensive camera. You can start by using your phone to vlog, then upgrade, when you start earning money.
- Pick a niche. Popular niches on youtube are fitness, how to make money etc.
- For fitness niches, don’t start by blogging, instead, start vlogging, then put your blog website links on the video description, to generate sales.
- Monetize your youtube channel, through AdSense, patreon, or selling merch.
- Dance to the bank account, at the end of every month.
If you are able to cure your poverty, through my steps above, you should have no trouble sleeping.
You will forget to ask the question of ” how to sleep early”.
A proverbial saying says, health is wealth, no word was ever so true.
If you doubt, this, then become a rich man and get infected by Aids, then you will know that indeed, health is wealth.
Many people are riddled with diseases caused by bacteria, viruses, and fungi.
As such, it isn’t peculiar, that they are having a hard time falling asleep.
Yet, the medical world isn’t helping matters.
Addiction is a vice, every human suffers from. Yet it is bad because it affects the sleep of many people.
Below are some of the most common forms of addiction.
At this point in time, it isn’t farfetched to say that 4 out of every 5 humans is a compulsive masturbator.
The fact that pornography is at the tip of the fingertips doesn’t help the matter also.
As such, many people have become detached from reality and started living in their fantasies, due to the fact that they are engaged in this addictive vice.
Some people are addicted to procrastination.
Do something now, they will postpone it, till they are almost in their graves, before they will get up their old arses, and start regretting.
Do all your work now, they will postpone it till it is time to go to bed. Then they lay in bed, thinking about what they were supposed to do.
This eventually destroys their lives, since they have failed to plan, so failing in life was inevitable.
Not to blame people though, procrastination was enforced into people by the educational system, which made many people docile.
But, as I always say, you should stop blaming everybody around you for your problems.
Blame only yourself for your predicament.
If somebody gives you a slap, don’t get annoyed at the person, instead, blame yourself for walking up to the person, and receiving a dirty slap.
All things being equal, you have cheated your body of revenge, but you have saved your soul from stupidity.
Blaming yourself for your problems makes you alert to the nonsense around you.
Blaming yourself for your problems saves you from procrastination.
Alcohol & Drugs
This is the most common and most misunderstood, form of addiction.
Moderation about everything is key in life.
As too much of anything is bad.
When your habit has become so debilitating that it starts affecting your life, then you have become addicted and need a change in life.
Drugs and alcohol are readily available, to people.
Some people suffering from depression, turn to these quick gateway drugs.
But at the end of it all, they bring no lasting results.
The best way to overcome drug and alcohol addiction is to stop lying to yourself.
Stop telling yourself alcohol is the solution to your problems.
Also, you must stop blaming others for your problem.
Surely, stupid humans around you will laugh at you because you are addicted.
Just take them as idiots and develop a thick skin to their insults.
Your ears are in line with each other for a good reason. So that the nonsense you hear can easily pass out through the opposite ear.
You only have 120 years to live in life, stop wasting it, on other people. Instead, invest all this time into yourself, and make tangible change.
Some people have the most myopic way of reasoning and thinking.
The Wright brothers believed everything was possible, they believed that they could make a plane, which would fly.
Then came the doubters, with their dream destroying words.
- You are an ordinary bicycle maker, now you want to fly?
- Better go back into your small shop and start making bicycles
- Humans are not birds, and so stop wasting your time as you can never fly, etc.
It got so bad, the brothers had to move into the deserts to make their dream a reality.
10 years later, their planes flew, and paved way for quick intercontinental travel. The doubters were nowhere to be found.
Let me tell you something, every manmade thing that you see today, began in the mind of somebody.
Just from that, you could say nothing is impossible, you just haven’t figured out a way to make it.
For this reason, you should never underestimate or undervalue a person’s dream.
Also, if you are the dreamer, stop telling idiots your dream.
Instead, move away from them, and find a way to make your vague concepts, a working model.
Like I said earlier, I am a lion, and approach my problem unorthodoxly, and I do this because at the heart of it all, we humans are all hypocrites.
If you don’t believe me, then why are you still searching for how to sleep early?
Now, it wouldn’t take me 1 minute to copy and republish all the how-to sleep early tips, but let’s are honest here, they just aren’t working, and the reason why is that sleeping early, is your secondary problem, but not the root cause of your problem.
How to sleep Early (Remedies)
Like I outlined above, the reasons why you can’t sleep might be physical or psychological.
You must be honest with yourself, and tell yourself the truth. You should live for yourself, not for others.
After living for yourself, can you see a way to help others? I mean, how can you help others, if you haven’t help yourself?
For this reason, you need to do the following:
- Identify the root cause of why you are finding it hard to sleep early.
- Wean yourself off, that root cause.
- You will experience withdrawal symptoms. Stand firm and soldier on.
- Most importantly, try and make money, so that your life can get better.
- Don’t make the mistake of living in the past, and dreaming about the future, then completely making useless the present.
- Always make now work. Yes, you have the power to stop your addiction right now, if only you will open your mind.